top of page

INKOGNITO Group

Veřejná·145 členů

Sonic.Mania.Plus-VOKSI Game

Earlier this week new research revealed that due to their dislike of Denuvo, pirates are sabotaging reviews of Denuvo-protected games. While this could have some effect on sales, it will take legitimate buyers to vote with their wallets before anything is done about the problem.

Sonic.Mania.Plus-VOKSI Game

1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip3) Copy contents of the Crack directory to the Sonic Mania Plus game directory4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator5) Play!

Sonic Mania Plus may have brought back classic characters Ray and Mighty from the dead, but on PC the expansion pack appears to have also revived the gameplay-destroying horror of Digital Rights Management software Denuvo.

This article first appeared on USgamer, a partner publication of VG247. Some content, such as this article, has been migrated to VG247 for posterity after USgamer's closure - but it has not been edited or further vetted by the VG247 team.

In a reddit post to r/CrackWatch, a subreddit dedicated to hacking DRM enabled games, Voksi revealed why his website REVOLT is no longer functioning. "It finally happened, I can't say it wasn't expected, Denuvo filed a case against me to the [Bulgarian] authorities," Voksi writes. "Police came yesterday and took the server PC and my personal PC."

Voksi explains that he contacted Denuvo looking for a "peaceful resolution" but Denuvo reportedly responded that the matter will be decided by Bulgarian prosecutors. Voksi writes the they will no longer be able provide cracks for Denuvo DRM. "Sadly, I won't be able to do what I did anymore. I did what I did for you guys and of course because bloated software in our games shouldn't be allowed at all. Maybe someone will continue my fight."

Denuvo anti-tamper is a popular DRM software that prevents illegal piracy of video games. Denuvo might be able to protect a game for weeks or months, but the rush to break past the software is aggressive. Still, many argue that Denuvo protects a game from piracy during the launch period which is crucial for sales. Some developers even remove Denuvo voluntarily after a certain time period or after it's been cracked.

However, there are some that say Denuvo is anti-consumerist or at worst, harmful to games. Sonic Mania has recently come under fire after it was said the Sonic Mania Encore DLC's "rushed" Denuvo implementation caused Sonic Mania to slow down. Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada also suggested stuttering issues in Tekken 7 were caused by Denuvo.

Denuvo remains deeply unpopular with a certain group of PC gamers and there are multiple groups who crack the DRM software. But Voksi's forced retirement from the scene means one of the most well-known and popular cracking groups might be out of commission for now. 350c69d7ab

https://soundcloud.com/konswantvastca1986/forza-horizon-4-ios-download-work-no-verification

O nás

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

členů

Snímek obrazovky 2020-11-15 v 14.26.28.

Pacientská organizace pro pacienty s inkontinencí

Klimentská 1216/46

110 00  Praha 1

E: info@inko-gnito.cz

DIČ CZ06860346

© 2020 INKO-GNITO všechna práva vyhrazena. Vytvořil RENOIR spol. s r. o.

• Facebook
bottom of page