top of page

INKOGNITO Group

Veřejná·145 členů

(live!) Tottenham vs Everton live online 23/12/2023

Oct 15, 2022 — Harry Kane extended his brilliant run of form against Everton by inspiring Tottenham to a hard-fought 2-0 win on Saturday evening.

But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight, “SPURS ARE WINNING THE LEAGUE, THEY FECKIN’ SHOWED THAT TONIGHT! ” COYS! Lineups Lineups will be posted closer to kick-off Live Blog How to Watch Tottenham Hotspur vs. EvertonTottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UKSaturday, December 23, 2023Time: 10:00 a. m. ET, 3:00 p. UKTV: Not televised in UK or USA. Check international listings at livesoccertv. comStreaming: Peacock Match thread rules The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations: Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned. Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton: game time, live blog, and how to watch online‘Twas the days before Christmas, when all through Park LaneThe bars were all stirring, because of a game;Big Ange studied footage to look for exploits, In hopes that St. Sonny would secure us three points; The squad was preparing, down in the sheds, While visions of glory danced in their heads;Not Bissouma or Udogie, who wouldn’t be capped, Being naughty, they’d been sent for a long winter’s nap; When outside the stadium there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my seat to see what was the matter. Away to the Skywalk I flew like a flash, Looked down from the cockerel, awaiting the clash. The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snowGave the luster of mid-day to Chirpy below, When, what to my wondering eyes should I see, A glistening head, and a ginger goatee; Gravelly tones: “Feck, they’ll be up top come Fill-dyke! ”I knew in a moment it must be Sean Dyche. The fans celebrated, the atmosphere merry! While Dyche’s cheeks and goatee shone like a cherry! His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow, And the top of his head was as white as the snow; His brow furrowed deeply, he gritted his teeth, As the Everton performance made him start to seethe;There was cheer in the stands and joy in my belly, As the Tottenham attack tore the defense to jelly. He was grumpy and strained, as he muttered sternly, “I guess at least we aren’t feckin’ Burnley! ”As a ten-point deduction had filled his side with dread, Due to financial naughtiness leaving them in the red; Ange spoke not a word, but went straight to his work, Tearing the Toffees apart like a bear gone berserk;Ginger Mourinho wrinkled his nose, And giving a nod, from the bench up he rose; He sprang to his team bus, to his team gave a whistle, And away they all flew like the down of a thistle. More rapid than eagles his Toffees they came, And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name; “Now, Pickford! now, Branthwaite! now, Calvert and Lewin! On, Keane! on Tarkowski! I’ve got a stew cookin’! To the rear of the pitch! Defend like a wall! Now counter! and counter! and counter it all! ” As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, When they meet with an obstacle, are dispatched to the sky, So up from the North of London they flew, With the squad full of rubbish, and Sean Dyche himself too. As Ange-ball, in a twinkling, had made the defense go “poof”, The Blues were unable to do much but hoof. As I drew in my head, and was turning around, Down from the box came Dan Levy with a bound. He was dressed in a suit, from his head to his foot, With cash in his hand, something new was afoot! This miraculous manager he was ready to back, As he opened the coffers like a peddler opening his pack. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board. NO SPIDERS! Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community. We have rules against “relentless negativity. ” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated. Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call, ” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like. Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Tottenham vs Everton Live Stream: How To Watch For Free 2 days ago — Ahead of Saturday afternoon's Premier League action, we've made a guide on how you can follow a Tottenham vs Everton live stream.

O nás

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

členů

Snímek obrazovky 2020-11-15 v 14.26.28.

Pacientská organizace pro pacienty s inkontinencí

Klimentská 1216/46

110 00  Praha 1

E: info@inko-gnito.cz

DIČ CZ06860346

© 2020 INKO-GNITO všechna práva vyhrazena. Vytvořil RENOIR spol. s r. o.

• Facebook
bottom of page